Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Halls Gap


LONELINESS was the theme for this one.


A Selection of pieces.


Wrapped wood and felted vessel

I'll start by saying it has been soooo long that I have forgotten whose pieces these belong to now. I apologize! It was a fabulous week in Halls Gap, Victoria. I loved teaching at this event and highly recommend it to anyone who was thinking of dipping a toe into the textile world. Contact Marion Matthews for a spot next yr. I'll put a link up to the side.
I taught two classes, Funny, Little Unexpected and Colour Visions. The participants did a variety of techniques. Felting- nuno and sculptural, decorated paper techniques, collage, wrapping and stitching to name a few. Here are some pics of the final pieces.
Next Post will be pics of Funny Little Unexpected in Hobart this past week.

No comments:

Post a Comment