Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

Back Home


My Kooky Critter was a hit with the kids in Brisbane.

This is Dale demo-ing needlefelting on a babylock.

Dale again talking and demonstrating surface decoration techniques.
I'm seriously considering going back to bed for another nap because I find it difficult to sleep away from home. before I do though, off to the shed to dye up Rose Quartz and Lavender for The Thread Studio. Think I best leave the Etsy shop closed for another couple of days to catch my breath.

1 comment:

  1. We must have been taking photos at the same time, I have almost the exact same photo of Dale and the observers. It was so much fun watching you both - you have certainly gone home to some freezing weather, perhaps you should come north again!! Cheers, Robin

    ReplyDelete